About Me

My photo
Lifestyle branding for the guy-hot girl and the hot guy who loves her

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MJ's Image Icon: Celebrity Chefs


I like my celebrity chefs to be
blonde and British like Sophie Dahl.
They should make fabulous meals like Jamie Oliver, the formerly Naked Chef.
And if they're beautiful (the chefs and the meals) all the better. I love you, Gwyneth Paltrow.
If their husbands are musicians, I will definitely love their cookbooks.
 Sophie says in her book "my beloved is a musician", what could be better?
I think it's ambitious if they campaign for better school lunches while giving their children
 names like Honey and Poppy (examples but not far from actual given names I'm sure).
And I think it's okay if they aren't actually British but pretend
 they are in movies and live there with the aforementioned musician husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment