About Me

My photo
Lifestyle branding for the guy-hot girl and the hot guy who loves her

Monday, January 7, 2013

Kat's Image Icon - Doyle Bramhall II

 
 This fine specimen is the object of my longest standing, most massive crush.  I fell in love with him in after seeing his Austin City Limits performance in 2000.  The following summer, I made my big brother drag me all over Manhattan to every record store he knew until we found Doyle's out-of-print first album.
For those of you who don't already know: Doyle Bramhall II (born 24 December 1968) is an American singer and guitarist. Known for his work in Arc Angels, he has also toured with Roger Waters; he has played as guitarist and vocalist in his band Smokestack and was also the second guitarist in Eric Clapton's band from 2004 to 2009.

Doyle will rejoin Clapton's band in 2013 for a series of concerts in the United States and Europe between 14 March and 19 June culminating the fourth Crossroads Guitar Festival at New York's Madison Square Garden in 12 and 13 in April. 12 and 13 April.





What can you possibly do with hair this pretty?
Put it in a dude-headband!!

Here's the performance when I lost my heart forever (which I was only able to see on a scratchy VHS copy after it had already aired):


No comments:

Post a Comment