About Me

My photo
Lifestyle branding for the guy-hot girl and the hot guy who loves her

Monday, December 31, 2012

Adios 2012

It was a big year. Here are some of my highlights. xoxo, MJ

Paid off my car and my college loans. 
Yep, that sweet Monte Carlo is all mine and I've got the title to prove it!
Still working on those house payments for another 20 years ;)
Quit my job in child care after 8 years of feeling unfulfilled with 
a heart full of bravery and NO IDEA of what would happen next.
Took an eight week sabbatical (also known as voluntary unemployment).
Slept until 9am everyday, watched a lot of Martha Stewart and regained myself.
With perfect timing, I found work as a Marketing Administrative Assistant!
Formed WetDesert with my bestest friend!!!!
So far, we have had sales in the US, UK, Japan and Australia. 

My motto from 2012: Just put one foot in front of the other and stop not telling people about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment